1. Come on a trip to Nepal!
- Karma Project partners with guide companies in the United States and Nepal to run trips that generate revenue to fund projects, training, and services in rural mountain villages. To see what trips we are currently running, send us an email using the contact form on this website.
- Coming on a trip to Nepal not only creates employment for local people and funds our programs, it also allows trip participants to see what we are doing in Nepal first-hand. We have found that this involvement creates lasting friendships with donors because they gain a better understanding of what we do and why we do it. The relationships that are created between donors and local people last a lifetime and are mutually beneficial.
2. Make a monetary donation
- Karma Project is a 501c3 organization, and donations are tax deductible.
- To make a donation, use the donation link on the main menu at the top of the page. If you would like your donation to go to a particular program or project, send us an email to let us know.
3. Donate equipment and clothing
- Our local staff need clothing and equipment to keep them safe and happy in the mountain environment.
- Clothing: Insulation layers, down coats & pants, glacier glasses, hats, mittens/gloves, goretex overpants and jackets, mountaineering boots, overboots
- Equipment: Backpacks, sleeping bags (20F and below), tents, ice axes and crampons, climbing ropes, fixed line, rock protection, snow anchors, ice screws, ascenders/jummars, etc.
- Lightly used equipment or returned items welcome. Equipment must be in good condition without the need for repairs.
4. Become a sponsor
- If the mission of your company or organization is aligned with the ideals of the Karma Project, we would be happy to have your logo and information on our website and in our slide-shows.
- Donate product to the cause, hold a slide-show at your facility, or promote Karma Project on your website or through other media.
- We are very appreciative of our sponsors, and our public outreach always includes messages of thanks and highlights what our sponsors are doing for us and their customers.